Sunday, April 18, 2010

Important News from Perfesser Green

-- The 500-700 word political endorsement editorial is due BEFORE 6:30 on Monday
-- 3 blog posts are also due. I hope you spaced them out over the week.
-- Be prepared to discuss and defend your endorsement
-- We will spend some time discussing the work of Pulitzer winner Kathleen Parker. Consider this question: Is she an award-winning conservative columnist or is she an award-winning columnist who bashes conservatives?
-- There are two more classes after Monday. At the 4/26 class we will be discussing the columnist-as-crusader. The 5/1 class is our final -- and optional -- class.
-- I urge you attend the last class to obtain extra credit if you: missed more than one class; if you missed two classes in a row; if you want to boost your grade. The last class will be a deadline column-writing exercise that I will tell you more about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment